




When Russ and Aubrie decided to come down for the weekend, we canceled the yardwork and decided do something fun. We're ready for summer! We drove down south to Sandhollow Reservior and had a blast. We were the only people there, it was around 70degrees and no wind. Sure, the water was cold, but we lounged around, played volleyball with the beachballs, dug holes and tunnels in the sand, had a picnic, picked up seashells and tried to fish. We didn't have much luck with the fishing, but taught Luke how to cast his line. He did pretty good and we were proud of him. Brett was a little scared of the sand at first but after a while, decided the sand was safe and was sold. We definately need a sandbox. Little Livvy was a trooper even when she got sunscrean in her eyes and loved the sand too. Overall, a perfect day!
3 comments:
Oh, that brings back some memories! We'll definitely have to go again this summer...I can't wait!!!
Cute pictures of the boys! And I'm glad you found your ring!
Maybe you should come to my house, my wedding ring has been gone for almost 2 years now. Of course I went and bought a new one and lost it too. Then, Logan lost his right after christmas. Logan says maybe its a sign, but I say my house gets hungry and wedding rings are its favorite food.
Post a Comment