Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day!!

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day. Other than the fact that we were asked to speak in church, the day couldn't have been better. The boys made me pancakes for breakfast, and bought me a tree. I also got some very special things from the boys. At Brenda's house, they made me cards with their hand prints and a fruit loop necklace. At primary activity day, Luke made me a wall hanging with his hand print painted on, some flowers out of tissue paper, and some bath salts. I was so excited and loved all my gifts. I have the best boys in the world and I'm so lucky to have all of them in my life.
We also have a block wall going up in our yard. This picture shows the tree (Canadian choke cherry) and the beginning of our wall.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

It's very exciting that you're getting a block wall! And a tree. :)