10. It's close. Only 4 hours away compared to 8. Not to mention traffic in LA is rediculous, even at 1:00am.

9.Less people. We could let the kids run and not panic about losing them. (Especially since running away is Bretts favorite game in a crowd) In Disneyland, we couldn't let them go more than 2 feet or they were out of sight.

8. It's Cheaper, Grandma paid our way in (thanks Grandma!!) but the Zoo usually costs $9.00/adult, Children free when using Jiffy Lube. Disneyland per day, $75.00/adults 65.00/Children unless buying many multiple days.

7. The weather was perfect. I don't know if it was just on the day we went, but it was absolutely glorious weather in SLC.

6. We were done seeing all the animals by the time the kids were done from exhaustion. We left at nap time and didn't miss a thing.

5. The kids liked the animals better than the rides. They were laughing so hard at the monkeys, and loved the elephants, tigers, gorillas and especially the giraffes.

4. Grandma, Jen, Livvy, Russ and Aubrie all came too. It's much more fun with family and we're sure glad Melanie tuffed it out in Disneyland with us or we mignt not have survived.

3. No lines! We didn't have to wait in an hour long line to see anything, and once we were there we could look as long as we wanted.

2. Some guys at a booth gave the boys some really cute stuffed animals. Not just little ones either, they were good sized snow leopards. The boys call them their pets and love them. I didn't spend a dime.

1. We were all happy when we left feeling satisfied with our adventure.
4 comments:
Unfortunately, now I'll never be able to talk Gary into Disneyland. Fortunately, I wasn't even going to try for at least three of four more years. It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks again for dinner Thurs.
By the way, did you hear that we got bumped from the VV Ward? I'm pretty sad.
I am so glad you posted that because we are planning to take Jordan to the Zoo and kinda thought about disneyland and decided maybe when he is older. This makes me feel like we made the best decision. Congrats on the new baby too I didn't know you were pregnant. I swear everyone can keep that secret but me haha. Anyway do you know what your having?
Looks like we need to hit up the zoo this fall! Your boys just keep getting cuter and bigger...can't we tell them to stop growing ;)
I choose the zoo any day!
Post a Comment