
Here it is!!! The last 4 months have been totally consumed by the building of our new home. I need to take some better pictures, but this gives an idea. So far, we have no furniture, no blinds and no shame. At first we were a little shy around the windows, but we got used to it. I couldn't figure out how to take a complete picture of our bathroom, but we have an awesome walk in shower that wouldn't fit in the frame. I love my basement which we finished half of and it has been 822 sqft of open space with green carpet that we call the grass since we don't have any outside yet. Plenty of room for two little boys to play ball. So come and see us and don't forget your camp chair.
4 comments:
I love your house! It is so cute! I hope we can make it over to see it sometime. I love the bunkbeds! I hope everything is going good for all of you. I am so excited for you!
Its about time you post some pictures. We are so excited to come and see your new home (We just need to figure out some time to get down there.) I am so happy for you. It's so exciting to be in your home FINALLY!!!
Your house looks good! Good news for us....we sold ours in Ohio! Finally, holy cow it will be a year next month that it has been on the market. Thank Goodness! I like the big downstairs, I'm sure you will enjoy that with the boys. Still planning on coming to Cedar next month. I will have to stop by.
Your house is awesome and gorgeous and beautiful....you get the picture. Thanks for a fun Family Home Evening. We love our Enoch neighbors!
Post a Comment