The Boys have their very own little tree they decorated in their room.
Hanging out with Grandpa
Watching the BYU Football Game
The Prized Christmas Tree hunt. This baby didn't come cheap or easy, not to mention the fact we didn't end up with it in our living room.
The Thanksgiving Feast, complete with pilgrim hats the boys made for table favors.
The Pheasant hunt, playing in the culverts under the road.
My 30th Birthday, I got a new camera so I can blog with pictures now. I guess I still need a computer, but I'm one step closer :)
My little halloween Hoodlems
We've done some fun things as a family this holiday season. Halloween was lots of fun for the kids, They dressed up as Darth Vader (Luke) Spider Man, fully equipt with muscles(Brett) and Princess Belle (Braydi) I am officially 30 years old now, and I like it. We had an awesome Pheasant hunt with the Stylers complete with Chili and Donughts. We spent Thanksgiving with the May family in Delta. It was actually really fun having Grandma, Grandpa and Bryan all to ourselves this year. We had fun adventures cutting a christmas tree in the snow, Which we put up and it fell over in the middle of the night. We resorted to a fake tree because the branches all broke in the fall. The kids have talked to Santa, and they have been very good boys, so we're pretty confident he'll show up this year. We loved the story book parade, made an awesome gingerbread house and we are all happy and healthy. Who could ask for anything more :)
2 comments:
Oh I love your cute little family! And I love your updates:)
Fun post, Emily! Your little girl is getting SO big! Love it!
Post a Comment