Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My 3 Wonderful Kids!

I feel like I have disappeared from the blogging world for a long time, but since I'm a horrible scrapbooker, journal writer, and calendar keeper, I'm making a goal to blog more. My kids are getting so big, smart and are so.. cute, I really should record the events of our lives. So Here's to my 3 Wonderful Children

My Luke Burger is 5 1/2 and is such a great little helper. He is in Mrs Woolsey's preschool class and is so... smart he remembers everything he hears and has such a scientific mind. I was so proud of him for knowing all the answers when he was tested for kindergarten (he even passed the hearing test which I had wondered about). I can't believe he's old enough to go to school already. Luke has a great imagination and thinks of some very clever things to occupy our time like making treasure maps, forts, recipes, and great surprises. He loves doing chores, helping me around the house and with his little brother and sister. At the moment he is so excited that we have seamonkeys growing in our kitchen window. He always wants to do "something fun, or just have a snack" He loves his tumbling class mainly because he loves jumping, He Jumps on the trampoline, couches, onto the love sac or really just anywhere. He loves playing in the dirt, camping and 4-wheeling and has a very curious and adventurous side. Luke is such a good boy he always make good choices and we love him so.. much.

My little Brettly is 3 going on 13. His favorite thing is to play with Luke and Braydi. He loves to help with his sister and is a great little helper. Brett is very tender and is in a preschool class with all girls who call him their prince. He is in another preschool class two days a week where he has speech therapy, but has learned so fast, he doesn't qualify for next year. He is very smart, very teachable and is already starting to read. Brett is coordinated and quick, He loves sports and loves his tumbling class and he is very good at everything he tries. Brett has the cutest most contagious laugh, and loves to play anything. He is a true friend to everyone and could be left with a scary stranger and be their best friend when I returned (not that I would) He also has a soft spot for bugs and animals. He loves to catch bugs, but keeps his distance from fuzzy things. We love Brett so much and are so proud of the good little boy he is.

Braydi Kaye is the funnest little girl. She is always happy and keeps us on our toes. She loves to be right in the middle of everything whether it is sitting right in the middle of the boys games, my crafts, cooking dinner, folded clothes or a pile of dirt dad is working in. she has lots of great tricks. She just started walking on the 18th of march and is everywhere at 100 mph. which has also brought lots of bonks and bruises. She loves playing peek-a-boo and watches us look for her while she hides. She loves animals and barks at all of them and if we can't find her, she's usually playing in the toilet(she loves the water). She dances to any musical beat and sings while driving anywhere in the car. She is a jumper like Luke and flaps her arms when she is excited. She is very smart and has figured out how to work mom and dad with her cute little smile and sweet sounds. She hates to have her hair done and will tell you exactly what she thinks whether good or bad. We love having Braydi in our home. She is an absolute Joy and we love her to pieces.

1 comment:

Amanda and Tom said...

Such a cute post! I think your little family is so awesome:)