My Mom, my sister and I took off to vegas one weekend for a girls getaway. It was so much fun spending time with them we definately need to do it more often. This is also the first time either of us had been away from our kids over night, so our husbands were great to be so supportive and take such great care of the kiddos. While in Vegas, We went to see Phantom of the Opera, which was AWESOME, shopped at the outlet malls, and went to the Shark Reef Aquarium. We were wishing our kids had been there for that, they would have loved it. We had lots of pictures of the aquarium, but they are all on my dad's phone which is broken, so I'm not sure how to get them off at this point.
This picture was illegally taken of myself inside the phantom theatre. I got in trouble and they asked me to put it away (even though you are supposed to be able to do anything you want in Vegas)
No comments:
Post a Comment