Here are the Latest Langston family pictures. Keep in mind that we were having thanksgiving dinner after pictures and we were all starving. I thought they turned out pretty good!! It was quite a day.Zx
Hey Emily- This is Andrea Felix. I noticed you on another blog so I thought I would say hi. I read a few posts back and congrats on the new house. That is awesome!!! I bet it is so nice!! I hope you don't mind but I am going to add you guys to my buddy list. It looks like you are doing well and your boys are darling I can't believe how much they have grown since I have seen them.
6 comments:
So cute!
Hi Em,
Thanks for calling! Surgery went well. Your update blog is adorable. I can't believe how dark complected your little boys are. Too cute!
You have such a cute family!
The family picture is gorgeous, and it looks like good times during Thanksgiving and Christmas tree hunting. I just LOVE the holidays!
Emily, that picture is great! I found your blog through Beth's. Who took you family pictures? Our blog is www.thehomebodys.blogspot.com.
Hey Emily- This is Andrea Felix. I noticed you on another blog so I thought I would say hi. I read a few posts back and congrats on the new house. That is awesome!!! I bet it is so nice!! I hope you don't mind but I am going to add you guys to my buddy list. It looks like you are doing well and your boys are darling I can't believe how much they have grown since I have seen them.
Post a Comment