Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas!!

If you didn't see our beautiful tree the night we decorated it, you missed it. That was the only day it was actually pretty and the lights and ornaments were on evenly. At this point, It looks awful, but it has been so much fun to have in our house. It is also a resting place for many stuffed animals, toys and I even found Luke's missing shoe in it last night. You might worry, with all the rough house, that our tree might tip over, but don't. We couldn't get it to stay in the stand so we screwed it to the floor. That's right, no Grench is going to get our tree!!

7 comments:

Beth said...

At least you have a tree! We still don't have one, but we're getting one Saturday. Your family picture is cute by the way, and I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I hope you are doing well! We miss you being our neighbor!!

The Hamlin Family said...

Hey Emily,
I just saw your blog off of Jodi Butler's. Your boys are adorable. It's been awhile since we've seen you...and boy have they grown up.

PS...Love the Christmas Tree...it's hard to keep your tree looking perfect with little ones!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

Oops...I forgot to say this is Erin Hamlin...but you probably already guessed it!!! :)

davidandjodi said...

Hey I need your address to send you a Christmas Card- Could you please e-mail it to me?
jodijensenbutler@hotmail.com
Thanks
Jodi

Your family is adorable!

AuBrie and Russ said...

Hey Emm's,
Wow is that the tree we picked out!! It turned out so great. I love it. Don't worry you will eventually get a table. Maybe Cory will suprise you for Christmas. You are so great, Thanks for everything. Wish you were going to be in Delta Christmas Eve. O and I am so excited to give you your Christmas gift. You'll have to call me after you open it.

The Hamlin Family said...

OK...I just sent you an invite...so if you don't get it let me know. It was so good seeing you and your family last night. (Luke had a ball with Luke :) ) Now we can stay in touch through good old bloggin'!!!

hamlin_family@hotmail.com

Nate and Jamie said...

Hey guys it's your cousin Jamie, Melanie told us you had a blog and I found it! :) I wanted to formally apologize for stealing Luke's name... It's just cause it is such a cool name. Your tree looks beautiful. Merry Christmas a bit late!