Monday, August 3, 2009

Free Icecream!!


The Kid's Dentist sends certificates for a free Maggie Moo's Icecream cone on their birthday. Luke was so... excited, and he picked blue cotton candy icecream. There was a table of teenage girls sitting next to us that were saying Luke was cute, he replied to them, "And Strong" Then Luke looked at me and said, "Mom, they think I'm so cute." and then giggled. I laughed so hard, I about lost it.

3 comments:

AuBrie and Russ said...

He is cute and strong!! Looks like he is really enjoying his ice cream!! Are you having a party for him this year? When?

Daneene said...

Colin picked the same flavor of ice cream the other day. I have very similar pictures on my phone. Then he had blue diapers for the next two days.
By the way, I'm really sorry we weren't at play group yesterday. Don't forget to call for a play date.

Have fun at Disneyland!

Daneene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.