
The moment we all were waiting for.. THE BUZZ LIGHT YEAR RIDE!!!! We were so excited.

This is what Luke looked like the entire ride. I think it was too much for him and he had a hard time even holding his gun. Don't worry everyone we saved the planet and got Zurg.


I have a picture of me at Disneyland trying to pull out the sword in the stone so we couldn't pass this up. I thik we almost had it this time.

Giving Mr. Toad a kiss before we discovered the ride was mean like many others in Disneyland. I have some very sensitive children.

Riding Peter Pan, one of the not as mean rides.

Another merry-go-round :) Brett could have stayed here all day!!

Hurray, We Loved the dumbo ride!!! Brett fell asleep while waiting in the 45 min. Line, but I don't think he knew he missed anything.

Riding the Casey Jr. Animal train. I thought being locked up was a good spot for us.

Before we left for the afternoon, Cory, Mel and Luke rode Space Mountain. For a sensitive child, he sure has an adventurous side. He loved it and it ended up being his favorite ride in the whole park.

That night, we went back to the park to enjoy the disney night life. I had to have a pic. in front of the castle, and we made it to the end of the fireworks and the Laser show over the lake which was mean and my children cried once again. Disney at night is the best and after the Laser show we were able to ride Pirates, tour Tarzan's tree house, Do the Jungle Cruise and the Nemo ride all in 1 1/2 hours, plus the temperature was perfect. All in all a great way to end our vacation.
1 comment:
Hey Em I found your blog and was excited to see you have one. Looks like you had a blast in California! Let Amanda know about my Blog if you could...see ya around Cedar
Post a Comment