Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Vacation (California Adventure)

California Adventure was our favorite of the two disney parks. We started off with a bug's life 3d show and the kids thought it was scarry and mean. They cried the entire show. We came out of the show hoping the whole day would end up being a little better than it started out.

There were little ladybug teacups that weren't mean, so the mood started to get better after riding them.

All Luke wanted to do at disneyland was ride the Buzz Light Year ride. The Mr. Potato ride just wasn't quite what he had imagined, but I think he had fun anyway.

While Dad and Mel were riding the Screamer, I took the boys on the merry-go-round. I think that was Brett's favorite ride all day.

Waiting for Dad and Mel and trying to keep Brett from running away again. He thought it was so.. funny to make me chase him.

The brother bear adventure park. There were climbing ropes, log slides and things to crawl through.


How to buy Luke's Love. Good Job Mel

Another little side park Brett liked. Cowabunga Dudes!!!

I mentioned we started out crying, the middle of the day was great, but our last ride was the log ride and Luke came out looking like he had been thrown into a swimming pool. He was not amused, screamed the entire ride and wondered why we would do that to him. He looks happy in the picture, but that's because we promised him we would never let him ride it again. He fell asleep about 30 seconds later and we called it a Day.

I bought Mickey suckers in the gift shop and it was a great treat for the ride back to Mel's. Everyone needs a sucker from Disneyland :)

No comments: