At 6:02 On February 12, 2010 Braydi Kaye Langston was born. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 in. long. She is a healthy happy beautiful little girl and we are so excited to have her in our family.
She's so beautiful. I promise we haven't forgotten you. As soon as I can get all my kids to be healthy at the same time for at least a day, we might feel brave enough to get out there. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
6 comments:
Congratulations! What a cutie, can't wait to see her in person.
Congrats! She is so precious I'm glad there is going to be a little neighborhood friend for Ashlin. I'm so glad everything went well.
Congrats on your new baby!! She is adorable!
Congratulations!!! She is so pretty! Like seriously she is so girly looking I love it! :)
She's so beautiful. I promise we haven't forgotten you. As soon as I can get all my kids to be healthy at the same time for at least a day, we might feel brave enough to get out there. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
I saw in the Iron County Today that you had your baby - Congrats! She is a doll!
Post a Comment