Sunday, February 28, 2010

Braydi

I haven't posted many pictures of my cute little braydi simply because I don't have the internet at home, and my camera always seems to disappear, but here are a few cute braydi pictures.
I think Brett is Braydi's biggest fan. He really loves her, and he always says,"Oh, Mom, he so cute."

Braydi Loves the tubby she talks and kicks and is so pleasant. This day she was so relaxed, she fell right asleep.

Luke cuddling with braydi in her little bed. Yes, she sleeps in a lovesac

Braydi smiling!

Her cute little feet after having her pku test. FYI she weighed 12 lb. 6 oz at her 2 mo. checkup.

Dad and the kids posing for a pic.

Braydi's first bath. I'm glad she likes them now, because it took some time to get used to.

Posing gracefully, our little angel

Great Grandma Hawkins and Braydi

No comments: