Congratulations! She is beautiful. Such a cute name too. We'll have to give you guys a call next time we're in town and get together so can can see her.
Braydi is super cute. I think you should post some more pictures. (Or I'll just go hang out with your mom and convince her to call and demand an instant phone update!) Hope you guys are doing well- we can't wait to see your cute kids in person!
8 comments:
She's so cute! Congratulations again!
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations :) She's one lucky little lady to have such doting big brothers.
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. Dang you guys make cute kids!
Congratulation!!! She is beautiful. How much fun for you guys that you can now have a little girl this time. We are loving our little boy.
Congrats...She's just adorable!! I bet it's been so much fun having a little girl in the fam!! I wish we still lived close!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Such a cute name too. We'll have to give you guys a call next time we're in town and get together so can can see her.
Congrats, Emily and Corry! She is adorable!
Braydi is super cute. I think you should post some more pictures. (Or I'll just go hang out with your mom and convince her to call and demand an instant phone update!) Hope you guys are doing well- we can't wait to see your cute kids in person!
Post a Comment