This year for christmas eve we invited the Langston family to our house for a party along with our neighbors Joe and Laura. Everyone was able to make it and it was definately a night to remember with such great company, food and fun. The siblings exchanged gifts and Santa left something (nerf guns)for the kids in a giant stocking on the doorstep (much like when I was growing up :). We performed the manger scene complete with shephards, an angel, a darling baby kate, a Cow, some dinosaurs, a duck and batman! We decorated sugar cookies for santa which is going to be a great christmas eve tradition (the kids really got into it!) and just enjoyed each other's company.


After everyone went home, the kids opened their christmas pj's. they also got a christmas build-a-bear to sleep with. I'm not sure why we didn't get a final picture of Brett, I have lots of video's.


The final product of Christmas eve. What a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment